- 23:13 Changeset  by
- document & implement the widening of the 'TYPE' field for the records …
- 22:22 Changeset  by
- add SOA serial number editing for when operating as a signing master (or …
- 22:10 Changeset  by
- add some missing GPL repetitions
- 12:03 Changeset  by
- fix reload on database error on incoming notification, mostly caused by …
- 16:08 Changeset  by
- catch database error in time and not on the floor
- 12:09 Changeset  by
- there was a slight chance for the ueberbackend to cache wrong data
- 10:53 Changeset  by
- catch DNS parsing errors in incoming AXFRs and don't crash on them.
- 19:36 Changeset  by
- Frank Altpeter discovered that PowerDNS(SEC) 3.0 in *non*-DNSSEC mode …
- 14:56 Changeset  by
- in the new escaping regime, incoming queries can contain \ characters, so …
- 14:54 Changeset  by
- and use the newly defined insert-record-query-auth
- 14:53 Changeset  by
- upgrade postgresql sql statements to new E escaping rules teach all …
- 13:09 Ticket #346 (./configure --without-mysql fails) created by
- configure aborts with this message: […] This happens for both of these …
- 11:22 Changeset  by
- also add godbc stuff to tar
- 11:12 Changeset  by
- we need this to compile - empty files though
- 10:42 Changeset  by
- revert accidental auto-build adjusted configure.ac
- 22:18 Changeset  by
- godbc patch broke odbc
- 21:54 Changeset  by
- rejigged the label escaping rules. It goes like this now. Within PowerDNS, …
- 00:13 Changeset  by
- it appears this is needed
- 21:25 Ticket #217 (pdns 2.9.22-rc2 cs1316 bindbackend crash upon adding an out-of-zone record) closed by
- worksforme: Loads was changed there, and it hasn't been reported anymore. We took out …
- 21:21 Ticket #220 (Inappropriate case-senstive check on NOTIFY) closed by
- fixed: sqlite was case sensitive, we fixed that. Should not be a problem anymore.
- 21:19 Ticket #149 (zone2sql named.conf parsing error) closed by
- wontfix: While we could fix this, it is suggested to comment out such troublesome …
- 21:14 Ticket #309 (make godbcbackend compile again) closed by
- fixed: Merged in CS2087. Thanks!
- 21:14 Changeset  by
- fix up 'generic ODBC backend' compilation - but no guarantees. Code found …
- 20:45 Ticket #265 (multiple master support does not work in the case the master uses NOTIFY) closed by
- fixed: This has been fixed in 3.0 - any one of the masters is accepted. Thanks.
- 20:43 Ticket #189 (Using new statement prepare question for sqlite3 backend) closed by
- fixed: Implemented in 2086, thanks!
- 20:43 Changeset  by
- move sqlite3 to sqlite3_prepare_v2 which should bring improved error …
- 20:42 Changeset  by
- fix up various small things, plus remove ugly debugging prints from AXFR …
- 20:23 Ticket #96 (PowerDNS doesn't honor RFC1982) closed by
- fixed: It does now! Since cs 2077. Thanks.
- 15:40 Ticket #322 (pdns instance crashes) closed by
- invalid: Probably due to database overload.
- 15:36 Ticket #317 (Logging time switches to UTC with LDAP backend) closed by
- duplicate: dup of 313
- 15:33 Ticket #313 (ldapbackend sets TZ to UTC but should not) closed by
- wontfix: we are currently unable to devote time to the LDAP backend.
- 15:32 Ticket #260 (LDAP backend doens't try to reestablish connection once lost) closed by
- wontfix: We are currently unable to fix LDAP issues.
- 15:30 Ticket #183 (Changing of default table names in config file) closed by
- wontfix: This means everybody will have to change his customized sql statements, …
- 15:13 Ticket #231 (Patch to support calling mySQL stored procedures) closed by
- fixed: Applied in cs 2084, thanks!
- 15:13 Changeset  by
- after many years ;-) merge the fix so MySQL stored procedures can be …
- 14:55 Ticket #298 (AXFR query fail with LDAP backend) closed by
- wontfix: We are unable to address LDAP issues at this time.
- 14:52 Ticket #318 (Master (Notify) functionality with ldap backend) closed by
- wontfix: We are unable to enhance the LDAP backend.
- 14:52 Ticket #323 (powerdns authoritative server with ldap backend hangs when ldap server is ...) closed by
- wontfix: We are unable to fix LDAP issues.
- 14:51 Ticket #321 (@ not recognised as shorthand for "this domain" in MX) closed by
- fixed: fixed in 3.0
- 14:50 Ticket #190 (Show detailed error information an error happens in sqlite3 backend) closed by
- fixed: Closed in commit 2083, thanks!
- 14:49 Changeset  by
- improve gsqlite3backend error message as suggested by ticket 190.
- 14:44 Ticket #288 (recursor fails to restart with old config setting nofork=yes) closed by
- wontfix: While I appreciate the sentiment, this would lead to heaps of …
- 14:43 Ticket #258 (powerdns recursor fails to stop due invalid controlsocket when fork=yes) closed by
- invalid: --fork is gone in recent versions
- 14:40 Ticket #305 (Disable a zone / domain / record) closed by
- wontfix: To do this, please customize the SQL queries to have an 'active' field.
- 11:30 Changeset  by
- start database list request in AXFR at the latest possible moment so as …
- 10:51 Changeset  by
- allow queries for domains with spaces in them
- 10:21 Changeset  by
- make sure that not only we can retrieve unknown records over AXFR, but …
- 10:20 Changeset  by
- rename some confusing variables
- 09:41 Changeset  by
- everybody pay attention - SOMEONE CONTRIBUTED DOCUMENTATION!! Jan-Piet …
- 09:27 Changeset  by
- implement RFC1982 serial number arithmetic in zone slaving engine …
- 22:59 Ticket #343 (Various site navigation issues.) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in commit 2076, thank you VERY much for reminding us!
- 22:58 Changeset  by
- add warnings about trailing dots in domain names in powerdns record …
- 22:18 TodoList edited by
- 22:09 Ticket #142 (pdns_recursor doesn't support wildcards in authoritative zones) closed by
- fixed: Fixed recently, will be in 3.3.1 or 3.4.
- 21:52 Changeset  by
- it is 2011
- 21:46 Changeset  by
- fix up ssqlite internal 'escape' function - which was not used.
- 14:08 Ticket #345 (Incorrect handling of records with "\032" in the label) created by
- A customer tried adding some DNS-SD SRV records to a zone that I take AXFR …
- 09:39 Changeset  by
- Ralf van der Enden contributed a patch that fixes our Lua detection on …
- 09:30 Changeset  by
- make sure dnsresource records are default initialized fully, possibly …
- 08:46 Changeset  by
- Brielle Bruns nagged us about this spelling error which reported a …
- 17:02 Changeset  by
- instead of partially stealing lua autoconf from mysqlproxy, steal *all* of …
- 12:12 Changeset  by
- would sometimes *add* data from the query-cache to a response instead of …
- 10:13 Changeset  by
- properly detect Lua on most platforms. Trick stolen from MySQL.
- 20:11 Changeset  by
- add error checking for the Lua incoming AXFR filter script. jp_mens, pls …
- 16:08 Changeset  by
- allow Lua to load modules in powerdns auth
- 09:35 Changeset  by
- implement incoming AXFR editing with Lua scripts. Useful when operating as …
- 09:31 Changeset  by
- make sure we build the manpages for the recursor
- 15:26 Changeset  by
- backport the asynchronous SOA liveness checking from 3.0
- 13:57 Changeset  by
- teach built-in authoritative server in the powerdns recursor to understand …
- 13:33 Changeset  by
- document hash-zone-records for NSEC3
- 22:17 Changeset  by
- fix up unaligned access on UltraSPARC in recursor. Analysis provided by …
- 21:43 Changeset  by
- remove our old DNSResourceRecord serializer, replace it with the boost …
- 13:12 Changeset  by
- move zone freshness checking on incoming notification away from the main …
- 13:09 Changeset  by
- documentation commit
- 16:11 Changeset  by
- fix up botan18 vector transition for ordered key output
- 10:33 Changeset  by
- fix up the ECDSA from the crypto++ too for the new BIND field ordering
- 10:11 Changeset  by
- make sure we export private keys in "bind order", it appears tools are …
- 21:54 Changeset  by
- backends supporting DNSSEC must return all records of one (name,type) …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.