- 15:25 Changeset  by
- Count DNSSEC validation errors
- 15:06 Changeset  by
- Collect DNSSEC keys before running any tests; apply validation to every …
- 14:35 Changeset  by
- Make runtests slightly more robust; impose testing order; update testing …
- 20:22 Changeset  by
- And with this commit, we open up 3.1-pre!
- 20:20 Changeset  by
- Fred Wittekind discovered 'nproxy' did not actually build in 3.0.
- 00:54 Ticket #393 (Duplicate SOA Records Created When Using TSIG) created by
- Version: 3.0 Backend: gmysql When using TSIG and doing an AXFR, two SOA …
- 08:45 Changeset  by
- fix minor doc typo
- 15:50 Changeset  by
- Fix obscure CNAME/wildcard interaction. Includes regression test. Found by …
- 12:16 Changeset  by
- fix skip-cname doc reference
- 11:52 Changeset  by
- implement per-zone AXFR ACLs via domainmetadata. Remove per-zone-axfr-acls …
- 17:18 Ticket #194 (powerdns pipe backend doesn't close sockets before execing()) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in r2273!
- 17:17 Changeset  by
- Try really hard to not leak FDs to pipebackend children. Resolves #194. …
- 13:47 Ticket #392 (Auth server 3.0 bind backend does not support presigned dnssec zones) created by
- On slave configuration when using AXFR to send presigned zones to slaves, …
- 13:37 Changeset  by
- various minor fixes from Klaus Darilion, thanks!
- 13:09 Changeset  by
- clarify/correct cache settings. Reported by Klaus Darilion.
- 12:02 Ticket #391 (bindbackend: crash on AXFR for long zones?) created by
- […] This was caused by a specific domain which was AXFR'd form the …
- 11:58 Ticket #390 (v3.0: bind backend RRs are case sensitive) created by
- version 3.0 (cannot select in new ticket form) pdns: [bindbackend] …
- 13:31 Ticket #389 (widlcard entries not handeled correctly in 3.0) created by
- Thank you for looking into the wildcard feature and updating it in 3.0! …
- 11:21 Ticket #388 (crash while bind reloading) created by
- In a master/slave environment with bind backend, after committing a zone …
- 10:49 Changeset  by
- Fix RFC number. Pointed out by Martijn Bakker&Wijnand Modderman.
- 01:27 Ticket #213 (PowerDNS has a bogus concept of `valid DNS names' that gets in the way of ...) reopened by
- Hey guys, this is still an issue, and there doesn't seem to be a duplicate …
- 16:22 Changeset  by
- webserver=no would still bind the port. Found by Xander Soldaat, thanks!
- 16:24 Changeset  by
- don't truncate altitude in LOC records
- 16:09 Changeset  by
- don't bomb out when a blob of unknown length is the last thing in a DNS …
- 18:04 Ticket #387 (pdns_recursor crashes right after installation) created by
- FreeBSD (7.3 and 8.2), pdns_recursor 3.3, installed from ports. Crashes …
- 13:19 Changeset  by
- make sure pdnssec can operate in situations where the 'default-ttl' …
- 14:48 Changeset  by
- make xmlto invocation in docs Makefile portable to non-Debian systems; …
- 13:02 Ticket #325 (CNAME working strange!) closed by
- worksforme: Cannot reproduce with version 3.0 (on Ubuntu 10.04 with their stock MySQL …
- 12:21 Ticket #271 (PowerDNS Server responding with out-of-zone authority section in case ...) closed by
- invalid: Looks like a misconfig. Closing ticket.
- 12:08 Ticket #279 (timeline URL in ChangeLog does not exist) closed by
- fixed: fixed in r2263
- 12:08 Ticket #378 (ease mysql compilation on centos 4) closed by
- fixed: fixed in r2264
- 12:06 Changeset  by
- only use MYSQL_OPT_RECONNECT on sufficiently new MySQL. Fixes ticket 378.
- 11:53 Changeset  by
- correct Trac urls in documentation; fixes ticket 279
- 08:23 Changeset  by
- rectify whitespace in some regression-tests test descriptions
- 17:21 Changeset  by
- Disable URL and MBOXFW lines in regression-testing BIND zone. Add …
- 16:55 Changeset  by
- Actually pick up inet_pton errors in parsing AAAA content. Correct …
- 16:10 Changeset  by
- minor fix for VERBOSELOG compilation
- 13:26 HACKING edited by
- update lenny build requirements (diff)
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.