- 12:21 Ticket #397 (recursor-3.3-hooks inconsistent ttl in lua postresolve()) created by
- i'm trying to implement postresolve script and came across some …
- 09:39 Ticket #394 (Able to AXFR without using proper tsig name or key) closed by
- invalid: Intended behaviour.
- 09:30 Ticket #234 (Minor CHAOS class issue) closed by
- fixed: Both auth 3.0 and recursor 3.3 have a fix for this issue. Closing ticket.
- 16:24 Ticket #396 (support DLV lookaside configuration for resolver) created by
- It would be a great feature if PDNS resolver could take some configuration …
- 13:11 Changeset  by
- Add check target to polarssl Makefile. Spotted by Daniel Briley.
- 17:56 Ticket #395 (upgrade from pdns 2.9.22 to pdns-static-3.0-1 breaks DKIM TXT records) created by
- Hi, I have DKIM TXT records of this format in our postgresql DB psql -t …
- 04:20 Ticket #394 (Able to AXFR without using proper tsig name or key) created by
- With a server configured with tsig on the zone and allow-axfr-ips not set, …
- 15:25 Changeset  by
- Count DNSSEC validation errors
- 15:06 Changeset  by
- Collect DNSSEC keys before running any tests; apply validation to every …
- 14:35 Changeset  by
- Make runtests slightly more robust; impose testing order; update testing …
- 20:22 Changeset  by
- And with this commit, we open up 3.1-pre!
- 20:20 Changeset  by
- Fred Wittekind discovered 'nproxy' did not actually build in 3.0.
- 00:54 Ticket #393 (Duplicate SOA Records Created When Using TSIG) created by
- Version: 3.0 Backend: gmysql When using TSIG and doing an AXFR, two SOA …
- 08:45 Changeset  by
- fix minor doc typo
- 15:50 Changeset  by
- Fix obscure CNAME/wildcard interaction. Includes regression test. Found by …
- 12:16 Changeset  by
- fix skip-cname doc reference
- 11:52 Changeset  by
- implement per-zone AXFR ACLs via domainmetadata. Remove per-zone-axfr-acls …
- 17:18 Ticket #194 (powerdns pipe backend doesn't close sockets before execing()) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in r2273!
- 17:17 Changeset  by
- Try really hard to not leak FDs to pipebackend children. Resolves #194. …
- 13:47 Ticket #392 (Auth server 3.0 bind backend does not support presigned dnssec zones) created by
- On slave configuration when using AXFR to send presigned zones to slaves, …
- 13:37 Changeset  by
- various minor fixes from Klaus Darilion, thanks!
- 13:09 Changeset  by
- clarify/correct cache settings. Reported by Klaus Darilion.
- 12:02 Ticket #391 (bindbackend: crash on AXFR for long zones?) created by
- […] This was caused by a specific domain which was AXFR'd form the …
- 11:58 Ticket #390 (v3.0: bind backend RRs are case sensitive) created by
- version 3.0 (cannot select in new ticket form) pdns: [bindbackend] …
- 13:31 Ticket #389 (widlcard entries not handeled correctly in 3.0) created by
- Thank you for looking into the wildcard feature and updating it in 3.0! …
- 11:21 Ticket #388 (crash while bind reloading) created by
- In a master/slave environment with bind backend, after committing a zone …
- 10:49 Changeset  by
- Fix RFC number. Pointed out by Martijn Bakker&Wijnand Modderman.
- 01:27 Ticket #213 (PowerDNS has a bogus concept of `valid DNS names' that gets in the way of ...) reopened by
- Hey guys, this is still an issue, and there doesn't seem to be a duplicate …
- 16:22 Changeset  by
- webserver=no would still bind the port. Found by Xander Soldaat, thanks!
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.