- 08:49 Changeset  by
- Typo, spotted by Winfried Angele.
- 00:11 Ticket #406 (pdns crashes on recursive queries (CVE-2011-4313 perhaps?)) created by
- CentOS 5.7 using PDNS with MySQL backend. Linux server 2.6.18-274.3.1.el5 …
- 12:23 Ticket #405 (Build breaks - undefined references in spgsql.o (SVN)) created by
- SVN rev 2291 seems to have introduced a build breaking bug for me. During …
- 12:12 Ticket #404 ("pdnssec -v" doesn't work (but "pdnssec --verbose yes" does)) created by
- Both # pdnssec -v or # pdnssec --verbose prints "Error: required …
- 15:09 Ticket #403 (Possible memory leak in PowerDNS Authoritative 3.0) created by
- We updated a PowerDNS 2.9.22 to 3.0. And we have configured two backends: …
- 10:26 Changeset  by
- Debian users report this fixes compilation on HURD (via Matthijs Möhlmann)
- 09:09 Changeset  by
- Manpage fixes from Debian, provided by Matthijs Möhlmann.
- 10:48 Changeset  by
- Consistently parse spaces in labels. Fixes DNS-SD support in recursor. …
- 10:07 Changeset  by
- Silly typo. Spotted by Jake Spencer.
- 09:24 Changeset  by
- clarify that not all backends do autoserial
- 16:28 Ticket #336 (field change_date does not work as expected) closed by
- fixed: Not a bug. But, fixed in r2290 nonetheless.
- 16:13 Ticket #306 (SERVFAIL in Recursor) closed by
- worksforme: Cannot reproduce. Please post issues with specific domains to the …
- 16:09 Ticket #253 (bind backend crashes on long comment line in included file) closed by
- fixed: current SVN head treats this as a syntax error (just like BIND), without …
- 13:26 Ticket #392 (Auth server 3.0 bind backend does not support presigned dnssec zones) closed by
- worksforme: See comment above. Also, ticket #369 is relevant to this question. Closing …
- 13:14 Ticket #388 (crash while bind reloading) closed by
- 10:45 Ticket #402 (webserver (and other) ports open even if not configured) created by
- Looking at netstat, a running pdns_server has a couple of extra ports open …
- 11:42 Ticket #401 (cache-ttl, query-cache-ttl and negquery-ttl do not respect remote-ip in ...) closed by
- invalid: Hello, please post your question to pdns-dev or pdns-users. The …
- 10:51 Changeset  by
- allow set -e in pdns initscript, patch by Marc Haber
- 10:44 Changeset  by
- add zone-lastchange-query to goraclebackend, presumably making it loadable …
- 10:13 Changeset  by
- add zone-lastchange-query to gsqlitebackend, making it loadable again
- 10:12 Changeset  by
- make DNSSEC support optional for gsql backends
- 09:17 Changeset  by
- clarify why PacketCache::purge() skips the first entry of the list to be …
- 10:28 Ticket #401 (cache-ttl, query-cache-ttl and negquery-ttl do not respect remote-ip in ...) created by
- I have written a script to query a custom database instead of using any …
- 14:18 Ticket #219 (Accept NOTIFY from masters on non-standard port) closed by
- fixed: Presumably fixed when #211 got fixed in PowerDNS 3.0.
- 13:54 Ticket #95 (Hack for configure.in to fix building PowerDNS with gpgsql backend on ...) closed by
- fixed: I believe r2291 may have fixed this for you. Please reopen the ticket if …
- 12:07 Ticket #316 (MySQL long vchar for DKIM) closed by
- fixed: extended to 4000/4096 in r2292.
- 12:06 Ticket #299 (SOA Serial Stays 0 With GMySQL Backend) closed by
- fixed: The documentation never claimed this. However, it was easy to misread it …
- 11:47 Ticket #286 (Make TCP idle timeout configurable) closed by
- invalid: the s_timeout var is not actually used currently. Rejecting patch, please …
- 11:33 Ticket #125 (PowerDNS offers wild card info. when it is not queried for.) closed by
- fixed: Behaviour in current SVN head (r2296) appears correct. Closing as fixed.
- 11:11 Ticket #218 (Default schema too short for valid DNS records, plus bad behavior when a ...) closed by
- fixed: content fields in most backends now default to around 4kilobyte. This …
- 09:44 Ticket #52 (SOA serials stays unix_timestamp()) closed by
- fixed: The generic mysql backend never supported autoserial, so this bug was …
- 16:16 Changeset  by
- clarify that gsql autoserial requires 3.1
- 14:09 Changeset  by
- allow dashes in initscript suffix, suggested by Marc Haber.
- 13:13 Changeset  by
- note new autoserial support in docs
- 12:21 Changeset  by
- fix content length for goraclebackend
- 12:20 Changeset  by
- new default gsql content length is 4096
- 12:09 Changeset  by
- make -lcrypt optional, useful for OpenBSD building. Patch by Brad Smith.
- 11:35 Ticket #301 (SOA Serial 0 Does not auto-increment with generic backends.) closed by
- fixed: Modified patch applied. Thanks!
- 11:30 Changeset  by
- Implement autoserial for the gsql backends. Patch by Alberto Donato and …
- 11:21 Changeset  by
- Make lookup of last record in NSEC/NSEC3 order much more robust.
- 05:25 Ticket #400 (RFE: Complete the implementation of TSIG) created by
- Hello, It would be very useful to have a complete implementation of TSIG …
- 13:01 Changeset  by
- Improve OpenBSD compatibility with two patches from Brad Smith
- 21:44 Changeset  by
- 2 line commit, should save a metric b*ttload of memory. See …
- 07:56 Changeset  by
- "Neil" discovered we had mis-labeled SPF as 'Sender Permitted From' in the …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.