- 18:40 Changeset  by
- Spellcheck. Fixes #296 and a lot more.
- 11:28 Ticket #397 (recursor-3.3-hooks inconsistent ttl in lua postresolve()) closed by
- invalid: postresolve gets a response right before it is going out to a client. The …
- 10:50 Ticket #330 (pdns-recursor doesn't respond to rec_control after reloading erroneous ACL ...) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in r2323!
- 10:50 Changeset  by
- Don't crash when reload-acls encounters garbage. Fixes #330
- 14:21 Ticket #415 (Signing thread died during AXFR of signed domain) created by
- Hi, I have one Master DNS, and two Slaves which serves clients. Master do …
- 15:43 Ticket #412 (--without-lua doesn't disable lua) closed by
- fixed: Can reproduce with 2310; cannot reproduce with 2321 …
- 13:39 Changeset  by
- Turns out r2311 enforced building without Lua - now with and without are …
- 09:04 Ticket #414 (make clean / make distclean does not properly clean up) created by
- Hi, after a failed build of pdns-static 3.1-pre, make clean and/or make …
- 17:36 Ticket #413 (--enable-botan1.9 without botan libs should break at configure time) created by
- Hi, building pdns-3.1-pre.20111206.2310 on debian lenny. Configure: …
- 17:32 Ticket #412 (--without-lua doesn't disable lua) created by
- Hi, trying to build pdns pdns-3.1-pre.20111206.2310 on Debian lenny. …
- 22:49 Changeset  by
- spruce up log-dns-queries output with edns-subnet information if available
- 21:43 Changeset  by
- apply Jimmy Bergmans INCEPTION-EPOCH serial-tweak, and document it.
- 20:11 Changeset  by
- with some luck this will enable postgresql linking again on all platforms
- 17:30 Changeset  by
- Solve solve broader class of problems than addressed by Jimmy Bergman's …
- 17:24 Changeset  by
- add an intra-zone CNAME, plus update README with how to run tests on …
- 21:35 Changeset  by
- make sure we include Boost -I instructions for PIPE backend, plus stop lua …
- 10:30 Changeset  by
- Improve package robustness in update situations (debian). Patch by Marc …
- 17:27 Ticket #411 (Invalid signer in RRSIG for CNAME where CNAME target zone is on the same ...) closed by
- fixed: Accepted as r2314. Thanks!
- 17:14 Changeset  by
- Improve RRSIG/CNAME interaction. Patch by Jimmy Bergman.
- 14:17 Ticket #411 (Invalid signer in RRSIG for CNAME where CNAME target zone is on the same ...) created by
- Hi RFC4035: "The RRSIG Signer's Name field is equal to the name of the …
- 17:18 Changeset  by
- clarify MX and SRV pipebackend usage
- 14:43 Changeset  by
- Fix compile error when building with --enable-verbose-logging
- 12:40 Changeset  by
- Allow building without Lua. Spotted by Jimmy Bergman.
- 16:58 Changeset  by
- remove duplicate line, fix the build for gpgsql
- 19:00 Ticket #410 (MySQL complains about 'tsigkeys' key being too long) created by
- When using http://doc.powerdns.com/generic-mypgsql-backends.html to create …
- 18:22 Ticket #409 (bind-example-zones seems to be missing from 3.0) created by
- I just succesfully compiled pdns 3.0 as instructed, with a simple …
- 17:04 Ticket #408 (*** glibc detected *** ./pdns_server: munmap_chunk(): invalid pointer: ...) created by
- i need to find out how many ips can powerdns listen to, we are a big …
- 11:13 Ticket #407 (AXFR hangs on long CERT record transfers to gmysql backend) created by
- When trying to do a zone AXFR from a master pdns fails to transfer the …
- 11:01 Changeset  by
- merge postresolve/nodata hooks code
- 08:49 Changeset  by
- Typo, spotted by Winfried Angele.
- 00:11 Ticket #406 (pdns crashes on recursive queries (CVE-2011-4313 perhaps?)) created by
- CentOS 5.7 using PDNS with MySQL backend. Linux server 2.6.18-274.3.1.el5 …
- 12:23 Ticket #405 (Build breaks - undefined references in spgsql.o (SVN)) created by
- SVN rev 2291 seems to have introduced a build breaking bug for me. During …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.